Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Autumn in my Heart

.....For a long time i did not know what season I had been through. Dumbfounded for a while, I chose to stay alive deep inside while deadly wind hurling in the outside. It has been years, and I realized Autumn had passed and the moment I had been waiting for will be here soon... Autumn will come to an end and spring will bring me back to life again...but the vision is always bleak I am hoping that life will suddenly give misery ...an astounding break.....

I stared at the paragraph I created years back. I could not believe I was this desperate. Looking at it now is like looking at a stranger. I can't believe I've surpassed it. It is even harder to believe that I had been through this stage. Amazingly, I could just sigh with great relief that I did not do something stupid. 

People in general do not take journals of their feelings as they go along. Some will just eventually forget the pain and just move forward. However, this gives me a different perspective. This must have been the most bumpy moment in my life and I just can't believe I made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment