Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE....

Journal:
June 20, 2006

*********************************************8
Gone are the days that I kept wanting you.

Gone are the nights that I ran out of lead writing about you.

Gone are the tears that I shed for you.

Gone are the arms designed only to embrace you.


Past were the days I spent thinking of you.

Past were the nights of helplessly dreaming about you.

Past were the tears I shed for love unreciprocated.

Past were the arms left empty waiting for what you'd have to say.


Left are the days of letting you go.

Left are the nights feeling happy that finally I have set you free.

Left are the tears of joy having loved you unconditionally.

Left are the arms clasped in prayer...that hopefully you will be happy where you'll be.

This is perhaps a mundane farewell, for in my heart i know this love is real

but I will be in real peace ....if you have found your own dwelling place.

No comments:

Post a Comment