Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Looking Back!

Warning!  This is too cheesy. Refrain from looking at your computer screen. Click on the exit button and move to the next page.

This letter was created   five years ago...I wrote this when I met the father of my baby.  I was hurting that time and wishing somebody will come and pick me up. I had been so  emotional that I kept a journal of my everyday journey. One good thing when you have a journal is that it can let you look back...and here I go. Indeed, things happen as they happen. I am not yet sure if he is going to stay with me until forever but at least I had been redeemed and was able to survive the odds of falling out of love.

Open letter: To Gregorio

My journey is so confusing and if i may exaggerate it,  (when in reality i cannot), it is a kaleidoscope of blurry yet colorful visual effects interlocking and interlocking infinitely with one another. I am in no doubt settled in a haystack that exist only in my  world. It could be an illusion,  or a hallucination resulting from a disintegrating emotional experience.

Looking at...this is not really me and this was not really the way I was leading decades back. I have traveled that far and the contracts of the past still affects me now (which is actually the future of the past). I have loved, truly given that loved away and something must have gone wrong... and from then on everything became bleak. This is me... and sad to say, this is/was me when you found me. From the haystack i see you, and you have found me. I see you through my heart, and you have seen me through your eyes. That's how it is. I am blinded by my pain but your light saved me. I am not good at making anybody stay but I am in a delightful feeling knowing that I don't have to beg you to stay...'coz i can see it in your eyes. You will stay.

(Note: Feelings seemed eternal. Pain seemed lasting...but let me tell you...Ive been there and settled there for long that I thought I would not be able to get out. I even called it kaleidoscope. That was how confusing it was for me.  There was so many colorful exits that leads to nowhere, so many precious starts that ends with pain) 

No comments:

Post a Comment